Bay County Residents
This letter is to inform you of an exciting new software program the Bay County Road Commission implemented on December 18, 2013. It allows citizens to input any road complaints/problems through their webpage. We hope in the future more and more people will utilize this feature. Therefore, we are asking that you please mention it to anyone with a problem and direct them to the Bay County Road Commissionís website to document their concern. The steps to do so are as follows:
1. †††††† Go to www.bavcoroad.org
2. †††††† Click on "Citizen Connect" in the upper left corner
3. Complete the form (Personal Info, Where & What, Details) and click submit
4. Once submitted, an email will immediately be sent to the BCRC staff person responsible for addressing the problem.
5. A confirming e-mail will also be sent to the person who submitted the concern to verify the BCRC received it.
If you have any questions, please contact our office at 989-686-4610..